ENDORSED BY EFORT
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Due to the unprecidented global threat the Organizing Committee reschedules the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting.
First Educational meeting of European Knee Society and Bulgarian Orthopedic and Traumatology Association will be held on February 20, 2021.
This course is endorsed by The European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT).
1. Organizing Committee:
- Emmanuel Thienpont, Belgium
- Plamen Kinov, Bulgaria
- Francesco Benazzo, Pavia, Italy
- Asparuh Asparuhov, Pleven, Bulgaria
- Vladimir Stefanov, Sofia, Bulgaria
2. Main topic of the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting:
Partial knee replacement: Where are we now?
3. EKS-BOTA Educational meeting - description:
- This course is targeted at young and experienced orthopedic surgeons who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in treatment of early knee arthrosis.
- This course is highly interactive. Short, evidence-based lectures cover the key information required. Moderated case discussions in small groups will expand on each topic and help participants to develop decision-making and surgical management skills. Participants will have the opportunity to share their experience with peers and international faculty. All factors related to achieving the best possible outcomes in treatment of unicompartmental knee arthritis will be covered.
4. Official language of the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting:
During the event there will be no simultaneous translation.
5. Important dates of the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting:
- Early registration of delegates at the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting - by 20th of March, 2020;
- Later registration of delegates at the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting - from 21nd of March, 2020 to 01st of February, 2021;
- Opening of the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting - 20th of February, 2021 - 08:00 - Novotel Sofia Hotel, Sofia, Evropa Hall.
6. Application for participation in the Conference:
All participants of the EKS-BOTA Educational meeting are desirable to declare and pay their participation preferentially at the preferential prices of the organizing company.
The registration of the participants on site at Novotel Sofia Hotel for the receipt of all materials will begin at 07.00 on 20th of February, 2021 at the Registration Desk of WASTEELS. The hotel accommodation will begin at 14.00 on 20th of February, 2021.
The working hours of the Registration Desk of WASTEELS are:
20th of February, 2021 - 07:00 - 18:00
The organizing company committed to providing full assistance to participants during the Conference:
- Registration of the participants;
- Providing materials for the Conference;
- General information and coordination.
8. Payment conditions:
Bank account for money transfers in euro:
IBAN: BG05 RZBB 9155 1437 7528 00
Remarks on payment and cancellation:
All booking requests are valid for 5 business days during which the actual payment should be made. Failure to comply with this condition will void the reservation without notice from the organizer.
Upon request for cancellations of hotel accommodation and / or registration fee up to 20th of March, 2020 inclusive, the full amount of the payment will be refunded. With partial or complete cancellations after 20th of March, 2020, amounts are not refunded.
Bank transfer tax of 10.00 EUR will apply for non-EU countries for all payments, higher than 100 EUR. For payments less than 100 EUR bank transfer tax will not be applied. In bank transfer, the bank taxes are charged to the ordering party.
Welcome to Novotel Sofia Hotel, Sofia!